Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pictures of the Progress So Far

I didn't get a lot of work done on the trailer today, but since I didn't post any pictures of the lift and stabilizers installation, I did take some pictures and here they are:

Tomorrow, I'll start the installation of the interior camper conversion. Here is the steps I plan to do:
1) Pull off the interior liner made of luan plywood.
2) Wiring for shore power (ac)
3) Install a battery (dc)
4) Install and connect the roof vent fan and cover
5) Install the side windows
6) Install the port hole window in the side door
7) Install insulation in the walls and ceiling
8) Re-install the Luan on walls)
9) Install roof liner
10) Install bed frame and platform
11) Make cushions for bed/sofa
12) Build front shelf
13) Install larger tires
14) If required, build and install larger fenders to clear tires
15) Extend front hitch and install lock and roll coupler
That ought to keep me busy for a while, eh?
Gil

1 comment: