Sunday, October 18, 2009

Finally, Stripped and Ready To Go...

Today, I removed all the interior panelling from the trailer. After pulling a few hundred screws out, then cutting the silly-cone sealant that was holding the base board in, the rest was quite easy. I labeled all the pieces as they came out. I'm not really fond of jigsaw puzzles, so I like to have the parts all labled to jog my memory when it comes time to put it back in.
Here are some pics of the interior sans panelling:

The last pic was the floor tile I installed a few weeks ago. I didn't have a good detail of the pattern, so I figured I need to add that.
From here, the next step will be to install the ceiling vent/fan, then the side windows, then the port hole window, then the lights and wiring. Once that is all done, I can put in the insulation and reinstall the panelling. After that is done, I'll be putting panelling on the ceiling, and then putting in the bed.
Stay tuned!
Gil

No comments:

Post a Comment