Friday, September 18, 2009

Changes all over the place.

I guess the short version would be:

We moved into our investment rental in St George, sold the RV, and now are happily residing in Southern Utah.

Pretty terse for 3 months of pandimonium, eh? Since the last post, we have loaded all our worldly belongings in a UHaul in Spokane, then hauled it to St George, Utah and unloaded it. Of course, it wasn't ALL of our stuff. It never is. The last time I had my "stuff" all in one location was when I was in the fifth grade, and it seems to have gotten more dispersed over the decades since then. However, it is finally all coming together... at least I think it is.

It is probably coming together because I am now almost as poor as I was in the fifth grade. Back then, my worldly goods all fit in a few boxes. Now, it fits in one home. But, afterall, this is two people's stuff, so it should take more room, don't you think?

As of this moment, other than a couple of items stored in Mom's shed in Boulder City, it is all back together. I haven't yet decided when to do the final meld of the last remnants outside the home, but I feel it is eminent. Probably because I have my jumper cables in her shed.

You never know when you may want a jump, and when you do, it is so embarrassing to have to borrow them. When I realized I had stored them in Mom's shed, it was the morning I was in Missoula on the way to St George and I left my 12v cooler plugged into the U Haul all night. No problem! Just use the Jeep to jump the U Haul and we are off... Oops! Problem is the cables are 1,200 miles south in Mom's shed.

So anyway, I'm going to go get the last stuff in Boulder City, bring it to my already over-stuffed home in St George, and then I will finally have all my stuff together.

Now that the RV is sold, I have a new project. Not a bigger, better project. Just a smaller, neater project. I'll lay it all out for you as soon as I have some pictures. It is gonna be worth the wait. Trust me!

Don't you love secrets? I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment