Wednesday, November 4, 2009

And I thought I was in the pink then...

Well, today was a full day in the pink. I think I've breathed it, tasted it, used it in my hair, clinging to my clothes, in my ears, you name it!

Here is the end of the day shot.

It was nice getting things tidied up and ready to put on panelling. In this shot, the wiring for the marker lights (factory) and the switch for the driver's side reading lamp.


And on the curb side, the wires and switches are for the other reading light, the porch light, and the dome light.

And this is the nose, with the wires ready to connect to the electrical distribution box and the battery.

And while I was sitting there looking into the trailer to figure out where to mount the battery and power distribution boxes, the UPS and Fed Ex guys came up the street, dropping off LED lights, battery, and distribution box! I love it when a plan comes together! Hopefully I'll get the panelling on and wire up the electrical this weekend.
Stay tuned!
Gil

No comments:

Post a Comment